1. When can I expect my order?
- All garments are made to order, and our production time is typically 2-3 weeks. If you're ordering a garment for a specific event or date, we recommend placing your order well in advance, ideally 4 to 6 weeks before the date, to allow for any unforeseen delays.
2. Is there any way to expedite my order and receive it quicker than 2-3 weeks?
- In some cases, we may be able to expedite an order. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the garment you desire and the timeframe in which you need it. We'll assess if it's possible and provide you with any next steps.
3. Where do you ship from?
- We ship from North Carolina, USA.
4. What's your return policy?
- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Due to the personalized nature of our made-to-order garments, returns are eligible for a refund of 50% of the purchase price within 30 days of receiving your item. Please note that any cancellation requests made after 48 hours of placing your order will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the purchase price. Once an order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions
If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We're here to help!